Eckley’s was started in 1952 by the late Richard B Eckley. We began as a small TV/radio shop on North Water Street in Greenville, PA. In 1960, Eckley’s expanded with a location on South Diamond Street in Mercer, PA. As, Eckley’s grew there was a need for a larger facility. We moved into our current location in 1969. As our industry changed, so did Eckley’s, adding major kitchen appliances in1971. Richard D ( Rick ) took over ownership in 1978 becoming the second generation to own the business. Rick continued ownership until end of 2015. We joined the Appliance Dealers Cooperative (ADC) in 2010 giving our store a serious competitive edge with the “big Box” stores. Third generation owner Rian R. Eckley assumed ownership January 1st of 2016 and continues to offer the same level of quality and care our customers have come to know for over 65 years. Eckley’s continues to grow in ever-changing market and remains competitive to this day. Our promise is to meet or beat any local competitions price. Stop in and say hi! We look forward to seeing our current customers meeting our new ones in the future!